Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Monday, June 19, 2017

A Death In The Family And A Look At Cyborgs

Okay... nothing major to be written by myself today.

My mother-in-law passed away on Saturday night of cancer after a fairly short battle, at the age of 88.

She was a dear woman who accepted me as part of the family immediately.

She will be missed.

For your entertainment, I'm directing you to an article I found on www.nippon.com that takes a look at the classic manga, anime and live-action movie: The Ghost In The Shell, that explains things in such a way that I know I can't.

If you are a fan of the cyborg concept I urge you to have a look-see: 

http://www.nippon.com/en/views/b06805/ 

Banzai,
Andrew Joseph
PS: That's was the home stuff I was talking about two blogs ago. Baseball is still ticking me off... but strangely, it's NOT the kids. 

6 comments: